Our Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten program is designed to meet the needs of each individual child and revolves around the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines. Through play-based learning, our qualified Teacher engages children in a broad range of literacy and numeracy experiences and develops pre-prep skills needed for a smooth transition into the school environment.
These same opportunities are tailored to the needs and abilities of our 3 year old kinders, giving them the foundations for their future. Our environment acts as our third teacher and is carefully designed using feedback from our local schools to enrich children’s learning and development.
- We provide a Government approved Kindergarten Program designed by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher.
- Through providing safe, secure and reciprocal relationships, we encourage independence and autonomy, while also developing social and emotional skills.
- We strengthen children’s sense of being, belonging and becoming while building connections and supporting the development of their individual identity.
- Through play-based learning, we collaboratively extend on children’s interests, knowledge and understandings.
- We promote engagement through our local community using excursions and incursions